Displaying your photography art portraiture is unique because it is your family - it is custom and personal only to you. It's a beautiful way to showcase your visual history.
But, you may have no idea on how to display this beautiful artwork on your own walls or tables. Your space could be limited and you don't want what everyone else has.
To help you with this, here are five creative ways to display your art portraiture:
1. Hang it up in unexpected places - A beautiful framed artwork hanging on the center of a bookcase looks beautiful and interesting. A guest bathroom is a great unexpected place where guests will be sure to see a gorgeous portrait of your newborn and/or whole family. Transitional places, such as, hallways or office nooks are some other great unexpected places to display smaller pieces.
2. Overlap - display several pieces on shelves and overlap them giving them a trendy look
3. Mix framed with unframed - no longer are we the society that has to have everything matchy, matchy and all the same size to look good. It is perfectly fine to mix framed and unframed artwork in the same area of space. It creates depth and gives an interesting look.
4. Place on floating shelves - this allows ease in changing up the artwork every so often to give the room a new look often. You can mix up the sizes and display them however you want
5. Coffee table display - not the most creative, but it's definitely a space saving tool - think albums, glass image boxes, folio boxes
Additional ideas: You could even have your favorite image made into a Christmas ornament or even coasters. Calendars might be another idea to give as an annual gift to the grandparents. Jewelry is a popular way to have your children with you at all times either on a necklace, bracelet or keychain.
In the whole scheme of things, it really doesn't matter how or where you display your photos; it only matters that you do! Your family and friends and generations to come will love seeing these printed photos. They may never see them if they are stuck on your computer or kept on a flash drive never to see the light of day.
DreamWorld Photography will assist you in planning your displays if you decide to order additional artwork, other than the album that is included in my all-inclusive pricing packages. I can create and show you wall mockups so you can get an idea of exactly how your photos will look on your walls. All you need to do is ask. I am at your service.
Patti specializes in Maternity, Fresh 48 and lifestyle Newborn photography. If you are ready to book or chat about your maternity, fresh 48 and/or newborn session with Patti at DreamWorld Photography, click the "Book an Appointment" box below or call Patti directly at 941.405.3309. DreamWorld Photography is currently booking through June 2019. We only take a limited number of clients each month. Will you be one of them? We hope so. We look forward to hearing from you soon.